Machine equipment and products
- We work with materials such as steel, stainless steel, copper, brass and aluminium.
- For the punching activity we have CNC punching presses with a working area of 1,550 × 3,050 mm and a shearing force of up to 22 t.
- Laser burning is performed by CNC lasers with a working area of 1,500 × 3,000 mm with a maximum material thickness of 20 mm and an output of 4 kW.
- The combination of punching and laser burning technology is provided by the TruMatic 7000 with a working area of up to 1,550 × 3,000 mm.
- Deburring and grinding is carried out on the RWT machine with a maximum belt width of 1,040 mm.
- In addition to the classic TRUMPF press brakes, several TruBendCell 5000 and 7000 robotic high-speed bending units are responsible for bending. The maximum bending length of a part on the TruBendCell 5000 is 3,230 mm and the maximum weight is 60 kg.
- The TruBendCell 7000 is our specialist for small parts with a maximum size of 500 × 380 mm and a maximum weight of 1.5 kg.
- We also provide pressing of fasteners on the PEMSERTER machine.
- We are able to process material from coil as well as from the separated belts. We use hydraulic and eccentric presses with a force of 10–250 tons. The maximum working area is 2,200 × 1,100 mm and the maximum hold is 455 mm.